With a specialist team of insurance specialists and risk management services on hand, we provide your business with the right set of tools for the job.
By 2025 the global construction market is forecasted to grow by over 70%*. Despite this positive outlook, the construction sector continues to face challenges including a skills shortage, the sourcing of materials and the difficulty of accessing finance. In these difficult times an effective and pro-active insurance and risk management arrangement is a necessity.
Our specialist plant and construction team have been involved in large construction projects across the UK working in partnership with both our clients and their insurers to arrange annual covers. As a result, our extensive experience and knowledge of the construction sector and the challenges it brings allows us to create tailor-made solutions to meet your individual needs.
If you would like further advice from a member of our specialist construction insurance team get in touch by using the form below, or call give us a call.
*taken from HM Government Construction 2025, Industrial Strategy: government and industry in partnership (July 2013)
Our approach involves:-
- A full analysis of your business and the exposures you face
- A specialist team who have thorough knowledge of the construction market
- Working with insurers who have a stable, long standing history in the construction sector
- Bespoke industry specific policy wordings
- Premiums which reflect your organisation’s performance and risk control
- Insurance assistance with contractual obligations
- Dedicated claims manager and in-house loss adjuster