Property Owners Insurance
Offering Insurance for both residential and commercial properties, separately or combined, we’re here to help as we understand your responsibilities as a property owner.
Property owners are regularly faced with challenges in today’s society, be it through changes in statute (for example, the change in smoke alarm legislation for residential landlords) or the rising costs of construction in the industry.
We understand your responsibility as a property owner to reduce risk and insure against the possibility of loss, including both building damage and liability to individuals. Our professional team of knowledgeable specialists have access to cover that can be suited to your needs, who can also provide advice and guidance on the insurance market for owners of rented property across the UK.
Our strong relationship with insurers in the property market has given us access to a bespoke, enhanced product that can be tailored to your individual needs – all whilst remaining competitive in terms of premium. Alongside insurance for building damage, loss of rental income or your liability to individuals, we also have access to legal expenses cover for costs incurred in resolving contractual disputes or rent arrears.
To find out how we can help you. Get in touch with a member of our property owners team using the contact form below.
Our approach involves:-
- Staff who specialise in the property owners sector and hold years of experience
- Access to insurers’ preferred choice of risk surveyors to assist in verifying the building sum insured through professional re-build valuations (subject to a fee)
- Bespoke, enhanced policy wording including specifically agreed extensions of cover to meet your individual needs
- Insurance for both residential and commercial properties, separately or combined under one simple arrangement
- Assistance with claim resolution and access to our own in-house loss adjuster